I have several games loaded on that are for the kids (well, more for my oldest because the youngest isn’t able to work them yet) Some of the favorites are….
- Bus (Interactive Wheels on the Bus)
- Cute Math
- Animals Lite
- Bubble Wrap
- Spongebob Lite
- Whoopie (it’s sad but this makes my kids laugh and totally occupies them
To keep the 2 year old entertained I came up with a GREAT idea. I downloaded 4 of his FAVORITE shows from ITunes. (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Fresh Beat Band, Imagination Movers and Yo Gabba Gabba) That actually kept him entertained and engaged for the full 20 minutes! I sat and worked on some paperwork in the car!
While I’m here I thought I would share with you what are some of my favorite programs….
- Accuweather- shows radar for the area
- Skype & Aim (did you know that you can text from AIM?)
- Tweetdeck – for my love of twitter
- Shopper – great for shopping lists
- Things – syncs my to-do list with my Mac
- Flashlight (you wouldn’t believe how many times this really comes in handy)
- What’s on (to manage my tv love)
- Kindle (aways have a book with me)
- Phone Flicks – Netflix for my ipod
- Kitchen time – ability to time several things at once
- Sirius Online – Martha Stewart radio can always be accessible
- Mint.com – access my budget and record transactions
- Price is Right
- UNO Free’
- DirecTV – ability to tape things on my DVR when I am away
Check out this great Blog Carnival at We Are That Family where they share great tips, ideas and anything else that “works for you” to make life a little easier.