● 1/2 Cup mayo
● 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
● 1 Cup grated swiss cheese
● 1 bunch green onions ; chopped (I just cut them w/ kitchen scissors)
● 8 bacon slices ; cooked crisp and crumbled
● about 1/2 a sleeve of ritz crackers
Beat mayo and cream cheese until blended. Mix in grated swiss then stir in green onions, until combined. Place in an oven safe dish. Combine cooked, crumbled bacon and crushed ritz crackers and put on top of cheese mixture. Bake uncovered at 350 for 20-30 minutes, or until bubbly. Watch crackers and bacon on top so they don’t get too brown, but you want them lightly browned/crisp. Serve with Fritos Scoops.
Also be sure to check out the Grocery Cart Recipe Swap here.