Today’s topic is “6 things (good or bad) that you credit your mother-in-law for.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
Immediately you think of all the bad things……right? Well, I really should be politically correct on this one….
- This woman can remember EVERYTHING, good or bad, forever.
- Through the adversity she faces she truly wants to make life better the best she can.
- She has ruined my husband from eating anything made with celery or green pepper.
- She truly loves to watch my kids grow up and interact with them.
- If you don’t give her something on Grandparents day you may receive a call reminding you.
- The local hospital has a wing named after her because she has had every injury & illness known to man.
There you have it , this actually got me thinking I should do a post on my mother in law, but I truly would get in SO much trouble.
Small Talk Six is brought to you by Momdot , make sure you head on over and join the fun!