Here we are….. last year I dreamed at this time I would be 70 lbs lighter. Here I am maybe 5-10 lbs lighter. What went wrong? I think it is a bunch of things – will power, procrastination, confidence….. but it all stems from one thing – I don’t BELIEVE in myself.
So, instead of focusing on weight loss I need to focus on my self-esteem and then the weight loss will fall into place. I still need to do things – exercise, drink water, eat less; but I won’t be successful unless I BELIEVE that I can and will be!
Earlier, I listed some of my favorite resources for weight loss information. One of the things that stinks is that I was in the Mamavation Sistahood, but I lost my spot, so now I need to pledge again.
So, first I am going to set a structure as to what my weekly updates are going to contain:
- Pictures – Before and After (these will probably be more monthly than weekly)
- Current Weight
- Rules for myself for week
- Weekly Food Journal Link
- Thoughts on the Past Week
So here we go with week one…..Starting Weight: 186.5 lbs (according to Wii fit) Current Weight: 186.5 lbs Overall Change — % Lost — Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Measurements: Chest 40″ Waist 46″ Hips 50″ Bicep 14.5″ Thigh 25″ Calf 15″
- Get Rid of the Baby Belly
- Lose 40-50 lbs
- Make healthier choices as a family
- Fit exercise into everyday life
This Weeks Rules:
- NO soda (I LOVE my Pepsi, but I really need to cut it out entirely so I can get my water in)
- Water, Water, Water – 80 ounces of water each day
- Fruits and Vegetables – Need to get 5 servings of these of these in each day
- Exercise – 30 minutes of exercise
- Write down what I am eating each day and try to keep track of points according to Weight Watchers
Exercise Plan for the Next Week:
- Try out new WII fitness games – WII fit, Jillian Michaels Ultimate Fitness, Your Shape, and Just Dance.
- Put together plan for favorite WII items with treadmill time to exercise next week.