● 1/2 cup butter
● 1 tsp. prepared Dijon-style mustard
● 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
● 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
● 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
● 12 oz. medium raw shrimp ; shelled and deveined
● 8 oz. pkg dry ricotta and spinach tortellini ; cook and set aside
● fresh ; grated Parmesan
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
In a small glass bowl or measuring cup, combine the soften the butter in the microwave. Stir in the mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley. Continue to heat the butter mixture, until just barely melted. Arrange shrimp in a shallow baking dish. Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp. Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque. When shrimp is done, pour over the warm tortellini and toss to coat the tortellini with butter and to distribute the shrimp. Sprinkle with Parmesan to serve.
Shrimp Scampi Tortellini