Tacos in Pasta Shells
● 1 1/4 lb. ground beef
● 1 pkg ; (3 oz) cream cheese, cubed and softened
● 1 tsp. salt
● 1 tsp. chili powder
● 18 jumbo pasta shells ; cooked and drained
● 2 tbsp. butter
● 1 cup prepared taco sauce
● 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
● 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
● 1 1/2 cups crushed tortilla chips
Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until brown, stirring to separate meat, drain fat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add cream cheese, salt and chili powder, simmer 5 minutes.
Toss shells with butter, fill with beef mixture. Arrange shells in buttered 13×9 inch pan. Pour taco sauce over each shell. Cover with foil. Bake in 350 degree oven 15 minutes. Uncover, top with cheddar cheese, Monterey jack cheese and chips. Bake 15 more minutes or until bubbly. Top with sour cream.