Great for grilled pizza –
● 1 package yeast
● 1 cup warm water
● 1 tbsp. sugar
● 2 tbsp. oil
● 1 tsp. salt
● 2 3/4 to 3 1/4c flour
Dissolve yeast in water in 3qt bowl. Stir in sugar, oil, salt and 1c flour. Beat until smooth. Add enough flour to make dough easy to handle. Knead dough until smooth and elastic, about 5 mins. Place in greased bowl, flip to grease other side. Cover and let rise until double, about 30 mins.
*Bread Machine Instructions: Layer ingredients in pan in order recommended by Mfr. Choose dough setting.
How to grill pizza:
- Get grill really warm.
- Spray with Pam for Grilling
- Place dough circle on grill – close grill
- Flip dough over after 5 minutes and cook on other side for five minutes
- Remove dough and add toppings then return pizza to grill.
- Add toppings & sauce to pizza and then turn down heat to medium- close grill and let cook for about 3-5 minutes just to melt cheese
Can also be frozen and thawed out in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature before using.
Find lots more Freezer Friendly Recipes in the Ultimate Recipe Swap at Life as Mom.