Taco Night is a weekly occurence in our household. An easy meal that is liked by everyone! (Maybe we should do it EVERY night!)
What do you serve with Taco Night? My typical ingredients include:
- Soft and/or Hard shells
- Taco meat seasoned with Taco Seasoning
- Tomatoes or Fresh Salsa
- Sliced Black Olives
- Avocado or Guacamole
- Spanish Rice
- Black Beans
When I was chosen to do an Old El Paso review through My Blog Spark, I jumped at the chance because we love their products.
Old El Paso has everything to satisfy your Mexican style cravings. The Old El Paso line up of products includes chilies, dinner kits, dips and sides, enchilada sauce, refried beans, seasoning mixes, shells, taco sauce and salsa. The Old El Paso taco seasoning mix selection includes flavors like Burrito, Cheesy Taco, Chili, Fajita, Taco, Mild Taco and even a seasoning with 40% less sodium.
For a fun twist on Taco Night, be sure to try the Fish Taco recipe below!
- Easy Fish Tacos
- Old El Paso® taco shells, seasoning mix and taco sauce and battered fish fillets make quick work out of Mexican fare.
And to keep your family laughing at the dinner table, have some fun with El Tacodor™, the world’s only Family Taco Night Game. With El Tacodor, your family can share a special night at home by challenging one another to quick fire trivia, wordplay and pantomime. Visit www.ElTacodor.com today to download instructions, a score card, and a challenge sheet for even more fun on Family Taco Night!
In addition, you can visit here to download a printable coupon for $0.60 off any two Old El Paso products today!
One lucky reader will win an Old El Paso “Family Taco Night” prize pack, which will include a packet of Old El Paso Taco Seasoning, a Cactus Chip & Dip Serving dish, a set of 3 Fiesta Chili Pepper serving dishes, and $10 gift card to purchase your taco fixings!
How to Win?
Prize: Old El Paso “Family Taco Night” Prize Pack
You can enter up to 4 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment with your favorite Mexican style dish – feel free to leave the recipe too!
2. Become a Facebook Liker of A Little Bit of This and That ~ The Adventures of a Stay at Home Mom on Facebook.
3. Follow @kimmiekinkins on twitter and Tweet the following Message – It’s a Fiesta with Old El Paso courtesy of #myblogspark http://su.pr/1o4RkV
4. Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already subscribed.
Giveaway ends 11/10/2010 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Please leave a comment for each additional entry. Be sure to check out my other Current Giveaways!
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure email@example.com is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner. U.S. Entries only.
Products were provided to me and for the giveaway by My Blog Spark.