Remember my post here? Well, I never really even started.
This time is for real, I have been feeling really down and out about my weight and truly need to make a difference. I am going to go with the same structure as last time for posts that will contain:
- Pictures – Before and After (these will probably be more monthly than weekly)
- Current Weight
- Rules for myself for week
- Weekly Food Journal Link
- Thoughts on the Past Week
So here we go with week one….. (I am just using the same pics as before since they aren’t much different)
Measurements: Chest 40″ Waist 46″ Hips 50″ Bicep 14.5″ Thigh 25″ Calf 15″
- Get Rid of the Baby Belly
- Lose 40-50 lbs
- Make healthier choices as a family
- Fit exercise into everyday life
This Weeks Rules:
- NO soda (I LOVE my Pepsi, but I really need to cut it out entirely so I can get my water in)
- Water, Water, Water – 80 ounces of water each day
- Fruits and Vegetables – Need to get 5 servings of these of these in each day
- Exercise – 30 minutes of exercise
- Write down what I am eating each day and try to keep track of points according to Weight Watchers
Exercise Plan for the Next Week:
- Try out new WII fitness games – WII fit, Jillian Michaels Ultimate Fitness, Your Shape, and Just Dance.
- Put together plan for favorite WII items with treadmill time to exercise next week.
My weigh ins are going to be on Fridays so I can be a little naughty on the weekends! So, this will be a four day week! i am hoping that I can maybe lose 1 pound with this short week!