Lemon-Chicken Rigatoni with Broccoli
● 2 tbsp. butter or margarine
● 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
● 2 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta (6 oz)
● 2 cups Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
● 2 cups Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen broccoli cuts
● 2 cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken (from 2- to 2 1/2-lb chicken)
● 1 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
● 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic; cook about 1 minute, stirring occasionally, until softened.
2. Stir in uncooked pasta and broth. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; simmer 11 minutes. Stir well.
3. Spread broccoli and chicken over pasta. Cover; cook 12 to 14 minutes longer or until pasta is tender.
4. Stir in lemon peel. Top with cheese.
Add a fresh note by stirring 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, chives or oregano, into the finished dish.