A recent Lawry’s survey found that your choice of flavor says more about you than you think. The nationwide poll looked at preferences for tart, spicy, sweet, and savory flavors and found that your choice can reveal some interesting aspects of your personality.
What’s your flavor?
- Joyous Joiners – Tart Flavors
If you are one for tart flavors, you tend to be extremely happy overall, particularly with your family, finances, work/life balance and even your health. As a Joyous Joiners you are an extrovert who loves to entertain at home, find it very important to join in social events in your community and are active on the greatest number of social networking sites.
- Self-Assured Adventurers – Spicy Flavors If your preference is for spicy flavors, consider yourself a confident, adventurous individual with a passion for travel and cooking. You are the biggest risk taker and although impulsive, you are not reckless – as a Self-Assured Adventurer you also tend to be resourceful, analytical, and most able to “look at the big picture.”
- The Sweet Lifers – Sweet Flavors
As a Sweet Lifer, home and family are close to your heart. You are the kindest and most loyal, although you probably wouldn’t admit that as you are also the most modest. As an individual that prefers sweeter flavors (honey and fruit-infused), you are influenced by your parents, enjoy family entertainment, and consider yourself spiritual.
- The Conventionalists – Savory Flavors
Your passion for savory flavors shows you have an enthusiasm for politics, enjoy camping and hiking and love outdoor barbeques and American cuisine. Along with the other Conventionalists, you tend to be more introverted than the rest of the groups and often describe yourself as a homebody.
Lawry’s has something for you no matter what your flavor is, including two new marinades and four new Seasoning Mix packets that help create simple meals with an abundance of flavor:
- Szechuan Sweet & Sour BBQ gives meat a delicious sweet and sour flavor with a touch of Szechuan heat
- Tuscan Sun-Dried Tomato includes extra virgin olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, sweet red bell peppers and the perfect blend of herbs
- Asian Style Beef & Broccoli – This easy to prepare stir fry meal will remind your family of their favorite Asian restaurant. The dish combines beef, broccoli and seasonings with a hint of garlic. Serve it over rice and you have a complete, satisfying meal.
- Chimichurri Burrito Casserole – Lawry’s gives the familiar Burrito casserole a new twist with this traditional Latin American sauce. With a few simple fresh ingredients, mealtime just got a lot more exciting.
- Mediterranean Sundried Tomato & Garlic Chicken – Add a taste of the Mediterranean to your family’s casserole. This easy to bake casserole combines chicken, pasta, tomatoes and Feta cheese to easily make a flavorful meal any night of the week.
- Tuscan Style Chicken Marsala with Garlic and Basil – Chicken Marsala is a restaurant favorite, but it might not make the menu at home. This effortless version comes together on your stovetop with just a few fresh ingredients. Flavorful garlic and basil gives this meal its own Tuscan flair, perfect for serving over pasta or rice.
One lucky reader will win an Lawry’s “What’s Your Flavor” kit that includes a marinating dish, a set of skewers, Lawry’s two new marinades, as well as a sample of each of the four new Seasoning Mixes and a bottle of Lawry’s Seasoned Salt . We will also provide another package to give away to one of your readers.
How to Win?
Prize: Lawry’s What’s Your Flavor Prize Pack
You can enter up to 4 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment by simply posting what your flavor preference says about your personality!
2. Become a Facebook Liker of A Little Bit of This and That ~ The Adventures of a Stay at Home Mom on Facebook.
3. Follow @kimmiekinkins on twitter and Tweet the following Message – Lawry’s is adding more Flavor courtesy of #myblogspark http://su.pr/1odiW1
4. Subscribe to my free newsletter via email or RSS. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already subscribed.
Giveaway ends 11/10/2010 at 11:59 p.m. EST
Please leave a comment for each additional entry. Be sure to check out my other Current Giveaways!
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner. U.S. Entries only.
Products were provided to me and for the giveaway by My Blog Spark.