Have you noticed I have a lot of “regular” posts for each day of the week. This helps me to keep new posts coming on the blog….for you to read and get excited about. For this new regular post I am going to highlight a favorite blog or list of blogs in a category. I love reading others blogs and my google reader has more than 1000 blogs that I follow- a little overwhelming, yes. But, though following these great people I gain so much.
This week I am highlighting Tip Junkie. Here I find everything from crafts. party ideas, home decor, household tips and so much more. There is something new everyday and I “star” for later reference so many of the great ideas I find here.
Here is a sampling of some of my favorites
- Every month Tip Junkie provides a Personal Assistant List with great to-do’s. Check out July here
- Each holiday there are so many different ideas highlighted. Check out the 4th of July here.
- In June they features birthday parties each day. I loved the ideas for boys, last years ideas, and other ideas
- Some Great scrapbooking ideas
- All kinds of entertaining, including Baby Shower ideas
- A special thursday post is Teach me Thursday where you learn how to make or do certain things
I hope you enjoy Tip Junkie as much as I do!