According to Random.org the winner of the Custom Hat is #33
I have a lot of talented friends…… and one of them crochets the most fabulous custom hats. They are adorable – can be done in so many different color combinations and styles for adults and children! AND NOW she wants to give one of my lucky readers one!
Check out some of the hats she has done…….
These are BEAUTIFUL hats that are really well made…..and what is better than customizable! For your sports team, school colors, or any way you want! Plus these hats are just $12 each.You can’t find a deal better than that!!!
Do you want a Fancy Hat of your own?
So, How do you WIN?
Now one lucky reader will win a custom Hat where you can customize the size and color!
1. Check out Fancy Hats By Becky Facebook Page and leave a comment here telling me what colors you would want your hat to be! Make sure to leave your email address in the comment (used only to contact the winner.)
Want an Extra Entry? (leave separate comments for each)- you can do as many or few of these as you would like and get one entry for each (If you are already a fan or subscribed just let me know that):
2. Place an order with Becky and receive TWO (2) extra entries for each item purchased!
4. Become a Facebook Fan of Fancy Hats By Becky and leave your Facebook name in the comment.
4. Make Fancy Hats by Becky one of your Etsy Favorites!
5. Become a Facebook Fan of A Little Bit of This and That ~ The Adventures of a Stay at Home Mom and leave your Facebook name in the comment.
7. Subscribe to A Little Bit of This and That by email
10. Stumble this post (the post,not the site)
This giveaway ends 1/25/11 at 11:59pm (CST). The winner will be chosen using random.org and announced on this post. US entries only please.
This product was provided free of charge by Fancy Hats by Becky. These are my honest opinions on the product. I do not post reviews on products I can not stand behind.
You can see all my Current Giveaways here!