Cream Cheese Chicken
● 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts ; (4 to 6)
● 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
● Salt ; and pepper — to taste
● 1 -2 pkg dry Ranch or Italian Dressing mix
● 1 can cream of chicken soup
● 8 oz. cream cheese — cut into cubes
● 1/2 cup chicken broth
● 1/2 chopped onion
Brush chicken with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in a Crock Pot and sprinkle 1 pkg dry mix over all. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours. About 45 minutes before done, brown onion in 1/4 cup of juices from Crock Pot. Add soup, second packet of dry dressing mix, cream cheese and chicken broth. Cook until smooth. Pour over the chicken and cover and cook another 45 minutes.
Serve with sauce. Goes great with rice, stuffing, pasta or mashed potatoes! Add in broccoli or other veggies for variety.
Check out more of my recipe posts here.