● 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
● 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
● 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
● 1 egg, slightly beaten
● 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
● 1 cup powdered sugar
● 2 tbsp. milk
● 1/4 tsp. vanilla
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, mix cookie mix and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Stir in butter and egg until soft dough forms.
2. On piece of waxed paper, shape 1 tablespoon cinnamon into a line about 5 inches long. Using floured fingers, shape 1 tablespoon of dough into a rope 5 inches long. Press one side of dough rope into cinnamon.
3. On ungreased cookie sheet, coil dough rope tightly, cinnamon side facing center, into cinnamon-roll shape. Press end of rope into roll to seal. Repeat with remaining dough. Place cookies 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
4. Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
5. In small bowl, mix glaze ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over cookies.
Origin: Betty Crockers
Subscribe to my blog here