● 4 eggs, lightly beaten
● 2 tbsp. butter
● 2 (8-inch) pizza crusts ; (recommended: Boboli)
● 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
● 2 cups shredded jack cheese blend ; (recommended: Colby)
● 4 fully cooked sausage patties ; crumbled (recommended: Jimmy Dean)
● 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
● 1 medium tomato ; diced
● 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a medium pan over medium heat, scramble eggs in butter; set aside. Lay out pizza crusts and brush with oil. Top with eggs, cheese, and crumbled sausage, parmesan, tomatoes and Italian Seasoning. Slide into oven on middle rack and cook 8-10 minutes or until cheese has melted and begins to bubble. Serve Hot., cut into wedges.
This can also be made on a hot oiled grill.
Check out more of my recipe posts here.